Click Image for more pictures and specifications and installation instructions. Previous Part Number T8-120-3528-18-CW
18" T8 12v Tube Light Replacement. Standard Size T8 Tube, Actual Size 17 1/4" excluding pins.
NOTICE: Requires a simple rewire to the fixture to eliminate the wasteful and troublesome ballast. See the link below for typical installation instructions for T8 tubes. Do not install these into a 120v environment or they will be damaged the the warranty void.
- PREVIEW THE GENERAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION HERE
- Go to M4Sales.com to see our Resource Center with additional fixture pictures and instructions
- Includes 1 Tube Light, Wire Nuts, and Extra Wire.
- Round profile and end cap for smallest possible LED Tube size.
- Now also has Rotating End Caps so these can be turned if necessary to fit into fixtures with sideways sockets.
- 18" Tube Light, actual size 17 1/4" not including pins (standard T8 size bulb, will not fit T5 fixtures) x 1 1/4" round.
- 8w, 12 Volts
- Actual Fluke reading 0.62A at 12.8vdc
- 960 lumens
- Frosted lense covering 120 3528 SMD LED chips so you do not see the individual leds when you look at the light.
- 6000k color range is Cool White.
- Power through the end pins so you don't have a wire hanging out the side of the bulb to be seen.
- Non Polarity, one end of the bulb gets power, the other side gets ground. Installs either direction.
- Basic rewiring of the fixture is needed to eliminate the florescent tube ballast
- Detailed Instructions Online with color pictures at http://m4sales.com/tubelightinstructions/
124 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love these for updating our 2000 Fleetwood motorhome!!! Easy to install and give great light!!!
I retro fit this led bulb in 3 of my fixtures in the Rv which contained 12v fluorescent tubes, the results are spectacular ! No more troublesome fluorescents!! These are brighter, and easy to install. These are great!
Easy to install, love the difference, so much brighter!
This is a great product, over the years my florescent fixtures die one by one, I install the led replacement bulbs makes them actually better than new.
Over the years florescent fixtures in our RV quit working, I install these replacement LED bulbs in a few minutes and there back in business better than new. Great Product
I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to convert fluorescent lighting to LED lighting. I upgraded 8 fixtures. The first one took about 45 minutes but the remaining lights took about 15 minutes each. My wife has low vision so the super bright lights are a great improvement for her. I highly recommended these lights to anyone considering the elimination of fluorescent lighting.
Just what we needed to upgrade fluorescent lights in our motorhome.
Great product. Very easy install. Install 4 lights in 15 minutes. Will buy more bulbs for my RV
These worked great. They are easy to install and we have some that have worked flawlessly for over a year!