Click Image for more pictures and specifications and installation instructions. Previous Part Number T8-120-3528-18-CW
18" T8 12v Tube Light Replacement. Standard Size T8 Tube, Actual Size 17 1/4" excluding pins.
NOTICE: Requires a simple rewire to the fixture to eliminate the wasteful and troublesome ballast. See the link below for typical installation instructions for T8 tubes. Do not install these into a 120v environment or they will be damaged the the warranty void.
- PREVIEW THE GENERAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION HERE
- Go to M4Sales.com to see our Resource Center with additional fixture pictures and instructions
- Includes 1 Tube Light, Wire Nuts, and Extra Wire.
- Round profile and end cap for smallest possible LED Tube size.
- Now also has Rotating End Caps so these can be turned if necessary to fit into fixtures with sideways sockets.
- 18" Tube Light, actual size 17 1/4" not including pins (standard T8 size bulb, will not fit T5 fixtures) x 1 1/4" round.
- 8w, 12 Volts
- Actual Fluke reading 0.62A at 12.8vdc
- 960 lumens
- Frosted lense covering 120 3528 SMD LED chips so you do not see the individual leds when you look at the light.
- 6000k color range is Cool White.
- Power through the end pins so you don't have a wire hanging out the side of the bulb to be seen.
- Non Polarity, one end of the bulb gets power, the other side gets ground. Installs either direction.
- Basic rewiring of the fixture is needed to eliminate the florescent tube ballast
- Detailed Instructions Online with color pictures at http://m4sales.com/tubelightinstructions/
138 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The conversion was very easy and the difference in lighting was tremendous. Very pleased with this product.
This is an awesome upgrade for the stock Fluorescent tubes. Gives me great light on the kitchen counter.
Great product and great company. Fast shipping
My 2008 Arctic Fox TT has 2 different fixtures that use these bulbs. I'm not an electrician, but that has never stopped me from attempting to do my own electrical work where it makes sense to do so. Since we are talking DC voltage my stress levels were lower. I contacted Steve at M4 and he is great at walking you through the modifications using the provided instructions. My lights are working properly with the new T8 LED's and I am very satisfied!
Great lamps, very much brighter that the old tubes. Found instruction to be poor ( luckily the video was more helpful. M4 Notes: I would love to have more input on the instructions, most compliment them. Those as well as other fixture examples can be found on our Resource Page in Section A at http://m4sales.com
Found a bit pricey. Easy to install, recommend watching video written instructions are a bit difficult to follow. They are a fantastic upgrade from Florence bulbs. Super bright!!!! Love the light.
Great lights, easy installation. Supplied connectors suck. Super fast shipping. Would purchase again.
Easy to do. DRASTIC difference in my RV lighting.