Click Image for more pictures and specifications.
For anywhere you need more light, we have a self contained T8 Tube light with end caps and brackets for it to snap into. Great for trailers, under counters, or anywhere else you need more light with a 12v DC source.
This item is 6000k Cool White, also available in 4500k Natural White
- Includes 1 Tube Light, two snap in brackets, one wire pig tail, and one extender.
- End caps are molded in so it is a stand alone fixture.
- Massive aluminum heat sink base.
- Extender can be used to link more than one tube end to end up to three tubes.
- Actual Tube with end caps is 17 1/8" long not including wiring.
- Overall height 1 1/4"
- Simple 2 wire installation, blue and brown, non polarity.
- No on/off switch.
- Frosted lens covering 120 3528 SMD LED chips so you do not see the individual leds when you look at the light.
- 6000k color range is Cool White.
- 960 lumens, typically 10% brighter than a standard 18" florescent.
- 8 watt tube draws 0.63 Amps at 12.8 Volts
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I installed 2 18" T8 Standalone 18CW light tubes that work great. Only one issue the clamps provided do not hold the light and wont clamp around light base. I used 2 sided type and this worked great. Better than the screw in clamps as you don't need to put in any holes in your under cabinet.
Converted 6 12 volt fluorescent light fixtures with these same size LED lights. These are really easy to install and the results were amazing. Clean instant light and significantly brighter than the florescent originals. Really happy with the results.
I ordered two of these to light my canvas wall tent. Connected them in series, zip tied them to a stick, hung the stick from the ridgepole of the tent, and ran a wire to an RV battery. Just brilliant! Excellent lighting on the inside. When you pulled into camp at night and someone else was already in it, the tent just glowed! The battery was used for two weeks and I only charged it when I got home. Don't hesitate, buy one (or two!).
Note: I did not test them before I left home. On one of the lights, the middle third was dark. My bust for not testing them at home. M4LED replaced the bad light with no problems when I got home. Great company to do business with. Excellent customer service. I have purchased lights from them on four different occasions and will continue to do so. My go to company for lighting. The flashlights are awesome, too!
Lights are very bright and super easy to install. Fast shipping and great customer service. This is a great company. I look forward to ordering a few more of these lights. Only complaint I have is the pigtail is a little to short. I would have liked to have 8 to 12 inches of wire to work with. Other than that these are great lights. Thank you M4.
Installed Easy with Supplied Brackets. Very Bright lights For being so small.Fast and friendly service from Steve , Answered all my questions and gave me insght and instuctions about the product.