Click Image for more specifications
This is a 12 VOLT tube. DO NOT PUT IN A 110v Fixture. 12 Volt 4 foot tubes are hard to find. These can be used in existing fixtures that run off of 12 volts, or if you wish to convert a standard fixture to 12 volt use, these are great for that too. 12 volts tubes are excellent light sources for Off Grid living, utility trailers, or anywhere you want a lot of light.
NOTICE: Requires a simple rewire to the fixture to eliminate the wasteful and troublesome ballast. See the link below for typical installation instructions for T8 tubes. Do not install these into a 120v environment or they will be damaged the the warranty void.
- PREVIEW THE GENERAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION HERE
- Go to M4Sales.com to see our Resource Center with additional fixture pictures and instructions
These also have Rotatable End Caps so they will fit in fixtures with either horizontal or vertical sockets with a simple 90 degree twist of the end cap.
48" T8 12v Tube Light Replacement. Standard Size T8 Tube, Actual Size 47 3/4" excluding pins, or 36" including the pins.
6000K Cool White, for 4500k Natural White see part number T8-48TUBE-NW
Installation of this tube is the same as our 18" tube lights. Remote or bypass the florescent ballast is required.
NOTICE: Basic rewiring of your light fixture is required to install LED Tube Lights. Review our instructions before purchasing.
- Includes 1 Tube Light, Wire Nuts, and Extra Wire.
- 18w, 12 Volts replaces a 40w florescent
- Brighter, no flicker, no warm up, and no expensive ballast to fail.
- Frosted lense covering 140 3528 SMD LED chips so you do not see the individual leds when you look at the light.
- 6000k color range is Cool White.
- Power through the end pins so you don't have a wire hanging out the side of the bulb to be seen.
- Non Polarity, one end of the bulb gets power, the other side gets ground. Installs either direction.
- Basic rewiring of the fixture is needed to eliminate the florescent tube ballast
- Detailed Instructions Online with color pictures at http://m4sales.com/tubelightinstructions/
9 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Lights are really bright, awesome conversion for old fluorescent lights. Great product!!!
Being "Boondockers" we love the lights. Our coach is lit up!! Low battery usage is great....SKP 1426 approves of them 100%.
Good quality ! Great customer service
Great replacement for the fluorescent bulbs.
comes on immediately, bright white... nice! mp
Arrived in a reasonable length of time with free shipping. Installed easily, wire nuts and wire were included. Perform great, provide more light than the old T8 conventional bulbs. We have seen other motorhomes of the same brand and vintage that have been retrofitted with non tube LEDs that look terrible. Battery run time should be better with the lower power consumption.
Great service and communication, fast delivery. will do more business in the future. Thank you
Our motorhome has two 48" fluorescent ceiling fixtures with two tubes in each. Over time had to replace tubes and a couple of ballasts. Not an easy task. Last week replaced all with your LED tubes. Rewiring to by-pass ballasts was easy. Now have great illumination and cool burning tubes. Thank you very much for this product.
Our customer's RV is now fully day light ready and he is well pleased.