Click Image for more pictures and specifications and installation instructions.
THIS IS A RARE SIZE, MOST RVs USE 18" AND 12" TUBES, SO VERIFY THIS IS THE CORRECT ITEM FOR YOUR FIXTURE. Found in some Airstream Trailers and others.
14" T8 12v Tube Light Replacement. Standard Size T8 Tube, Actual Size ~14 1/8" excluding pins.
6000k Cool White, for 4500k Natural White see part number T8-14TUBE-NW
NOTICE: Requires a simple rewire to the fixture to eliminate the wasteful and troublesome ballast. See the link below for typical installation instructions for T8 tubes. Do not install these into a 120v environment or they will be damaged the the warranty void.
- PREVIEW THE GENERAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION HERE
- Go to M4Sales.com to see our Resource Center with additional fixture pictures and instructions
- Includes 1 Tube Light, Wire Nuts, and Extra Wire.
- Round profile and end cap for smallest possible LED Tube size.
- Rotating End Caps so these can be turned if necessary to fit into fixtures with sideways sockets.
- 14" Tube Light, actual size ~14 1/8" not including pins (standard T8 size bulb, will not fit T5 fixtures) x 1 1/4" round.
- 7w, 12 Volts
- Actual Fluke reading 0.55A at 12.8vdc
- 750 lumens
- Frosted lense covering 100 3528 SMD LED chips so you do not see the individual leds when you look at the light.
- 6000k color range is Cool White (florescent manufactures sometimes call this "Daylight DL")
- Power through the end pins so you don't have a wire hanging out the side of the bulb to be seen.
- Non Polarity, one end of the bulb gets power, the other side gets ground. Installs either direction.
- Basic rewiring of the fixture is needed to eliminate the florescent tube ballast
- Detailed Instructions Online with color pictures at http://m4sales.com/tubelightinstructions/
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy to retrofit and excellent product. If you have an Airstream and have these flourescent bulbs in your lights you need to replace with these bulbs. Excellent service from this company!