Click Image for more pictures and specifications and installation instructions. Previous Part Number T8-120-3528-18-WW
18" T8 12v Tube Light Replacement. Standard Size T8 Tube, Actual Size 17 1/4" excluding pins.
3200k Warm White. Warm Tube are not as common, but some like the extra warmth of this kelvin range. For 6000k Cool White see part number T8-18TUBE-18-CW, or for 4500k Natural White see part number T8-18TUBE-NW.
NOTICE: Requires a simple rewire to the fixture to eliminate the wasteful and troublesome ballast. See the link below for typical installation instructions for T8 tubes. Do not install these into a 120v environment or they will be damaged the the warranty void.
- PREVIEW THE GENERAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION HERE
- Go to M4Sales.com to see our Resource Center with additional fixture pictures and instructions
- Includes 1 Tube Light, Wire Nuts, and Extra Wire.
- Round profile and end cap for smallest possible LED Tube size.
- Now also has Rotating End Caps so these can be turned if necessary to fit into fixtures with sideways sockets.
- 18" Tube Light, actual size 17 1/4" not including pins (standard T8 size bulb, will not fit T5 fixtures) x 1 1/4" round.
- 8w, 12 Volts
- Actual Fluke reading 0.62A at 12.8vdc
- 960 lumens
- Frosted lense covering 120 3528 SMD LED chips so you do not see the individual leds when you look at the light.
- 3200k color range is Warm White.
- Power through the end pins so you don't have a wire hanging out the side of the bulb to be seen.
- Non Polarity, one end of the bulb gets power, the other side gets ground. Installs either direction.
- Basic rewiring of the fixture is needed to eliminate the florescent tube ballast
- Detailed Instructions Online with color pictures at http://m4sales.com/tubelightinstructions/
24 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy install, eliminated the ballast and love the light warmth
Very good instruction on how to retrofit our RV Tube lights. Shipping and packaging very good and fast. So far so good with Replacement of our lights.
Perfect lights to upgrade old fluorescent lights in our older motorhome.
REPLACED THE FLUORESCENT T8 LAMPS WITH THE M4 LED LAMPS.
WIRING WAS EXACTLY AS PRINTED IN THE INSTRUCTIONS. REMOVING THE FLUORESCENT BALLAST LOAD, WAS INDICATED ON THE DIGITAL VOLTMETER INSTALLED IN THE CONTROL CENTER. THE VOLTAGE DID GO LOWER WITH THE FLUORESCENT LAMPS BUT NO CHANGE WITH THE NEW M4 LED'S! MUCH LESS LOAD AND MORE LIGHT OUTPUT. INSTANT ON. A GREAT UPGRADE.
See other review
I love these fluorescent replacement tubes! The rewiring was easy and it's nice to be able to aim the tubes since the end caps can rotate like a ratchet. M4 even threw in a sticker to warn people that the fixture has been rewired.
Good light color. Not to white or to yellow Easy install. Just make one end positive and one end negative. No additional parts.
The lights were very east to install, I was wanting a brighter light but these are ok. Delevery was very fast and all lights worked when installed.
M4 Note: John, these are 10% brighter than fluorescent -if- you ordered the same color range (kelvin). This order is 3200k Warm White, ordering 4500k Natural White or 6000k Cool White would give you a whiter visibly brighter light. Contact me with any options / concerns / questions, glad to help. - Steve
I upgraded four 2-bulb florescent fixtures in 1 evening. The LEDs output is crisp & attractive. Highly recommended.