Click Image for more pictures and specifications and installation instructions. Previous Part Number T8-120-3528-18-NW
18" T8 12v Tube Light Replacement. Standard Size T8 Tube, Actual Size 17 1/4" excluding pins.
NOTICE: Requires a simple rewire to the fixture to eliminate the wasteful and troublesome ballast. See the link below for typical installation instructions for T8 tubes. Do not install these into a 120v environment or they will be damaged the the warranty void.
- PREVIEW THE GENERAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION HERE
- Go to M4Sales.com to see our Resource Center with additional fixture pictures and instructions
- Includes 1 Tube Light, Wire Nuts, and Extra Wire.
- Round profile and end cap for smallest possible LED Tube size.
- Now also has Rotating End Caps so these can be turned if necessary to fit into fixtures with sideways sockets.
- 18" Tube Light, actual size 17 1/4" not including pins (standard T8 size bulb, will not fit T5 fixtures) x 1 1/4" round.
- 8w, 12 Volts
- Actual Fluke reading 0.62A at 12.8vdc
- 960 lumens
- Frosted lense covering 120 3528 SMD LED chips so you do not see the individual leds when you look at the light.
- 4500k color range is Natural White.
- Power through the end pins so you don't have a wire hanging out the side of the bulb to be seen.
- Non Polarity, one end of the bulb gets power, the other side gets ground. Installs either direction.
- Basic rewiring of the fixture is needed to eliminate the florescent tube ballast
- Detailed Instructions Online with color pictures at http://m4sales.com/tubelightinstructions/
201 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Prompt delivery. Excellent, comprehensive instructions. The installation was easy and the results were very good.
The new led tubes really make the motorhome lighting nicer. Much brighter but not glare in your eyes. Install went great with removing all old ballasts.
Took a chance on 4 of these to replace 4 burned out old fluorescent bulbs. They are are a perfect fit and the light produced is amazing! Easy to replace...
We changed a number of these in our motorhome about 3 years ago, we liked them so much we changed the rest out. Thyme are easy to install, bright and instant on without the delay caused from the old tubes and ballast. M4 is a great company to do business with.
Simple instructions, easy to install, well worth the price! They will probably outlast me.
These things are well worth the price! NO buzz, will probably outlast me, saves energy, & simple installation, even a Caveman can do it!!
Great product and excellent step by step instructions. I also took advantage of the Youtube on this procedure from RVGeeks. Installation was flawless even though two different fixtures had some different wire colors on the jumper wires.
Very easy conversion from F15T8 flourescent to LED. Great light output and instant on.
Unbelievable the difference it makes