Click Image for more pictures and specifications and installation instructions. Previous Part Number T8-120-3528-18-NW
18" T8 12v Tube Light Replacement. Standard Size T8 Tube, Actual Size 17 1/4" excluding pins.
NOTICE: Requires a simple rewire to the fixture to eliminate the wasteful and troublesome ballast. See the link below for typical installation instructions for T8 tubes. Do not install these into a 120v environment or they will be damaged the the warranty void.
- PREVIEW THE GENERAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION HERE
- Go to M4Sales.com to see our Resource Center with additional fixture pictures and instructions
- Includes 1 Tube Light, Wire Nuts, and Extra Wire.
- Round profile and end cap for smallest possible LED Tube size.
- Now also has Rotating End Caps so these can be turned if necessary to fit into fixtures with sideways sockets.
- 18" Tube Light, actual size 17 1/4" not including pins (standard T8 size bulb, will not fit T5 fixtures) x 1 1/4" round.
- 8w, 12 Volts
- Actual Fluke reading 0.62A at 12.8vdc
- 960 lumens
- Frosted lense covering 120 3528 SMD LED chips so you do not see the individual leds when you look at the light.
- 4500k color range is Natural White.
- Power through the end pins so you don't have a wire hanging out the side of the bulb to be seen.
- Non Polarity, one end of the bulb gets power, the other side gets ground. Installs either direction.
- Basic rewiring of the fixture is needed to eliminate the florescent tube ballast
- Detailed Instructions Online with color pictures at http://m4sales.com/tubelightinstructions/
168 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I’ve wasted a lot of money on other LED light that would draw more current and flicker. These lights were just the right brightness. They are a soft white light that have a slight yellow hue. If you want a more of a white light order the Day light 6500K. The frosted light cover makes it easy on your eyes when sitting in your favorite chair. Great product and I’ve tried many competitors that were a very disappointing waste of money.
Work as advertised, easy instillation.
I highly recommend making the switch to LED's, especially if your boondocking/dry camping.
very happy with product, not too difficult to rewire
Works great!! Easy to rewire with the provided instructions. Very happy with my purchase.
Best money I've ever spent works great and what a difference from facyory
Excellent service, I have a very old 1976 Dodge Jamboree RV I sent them photos of the light wiring they replied within minuits and indicated on the photos how to rewire the light. Thanks so much
It cam in a timely manner as promise, it was exactly what I needed, the support from staff was amazing since I not a electrician, but all the instructions were dead on.. I will definitely use M4LED for all the lighting inside and out in my rv...thank you guys
These are great!!! These are well make and easy to put in fixture. Their direction were easy to follow. M4 website was easy to maneuver and find the products that i needed to refit our Class A Motorhome. Shipping was supper fast.