Click Image for more pictures and specifications and installation instructions. Previous Part Number T8-120-3528-18-NW
18" T8 12v Tube Light Replacement. Standard Size T8 Tube, Actual Size 17 1/4" excluding pins.
NOTICE: Requires a simple rewire to the fixture to eliminate the wasteful and troublesome ballast. See the link below for typical installation instructions for T8 tubes. Do not install these into a 120v environment or they will be damaged the the warranty void.
- PREVIEW THE GENERAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION HERE
- Go to M4Sales.com to see our Resource Center with additional fixture pictures and instructions
- Includes 1 Tube Light, Wire Nuts, and Extra Wire.
- Round profile and end cap for smallest possible LED Tube size.
- Now also has Rotating End Caps so these can be turned if necessary to fit into fixtures with sideways sockets.
- 18" Tube Light, actual size 17 1/4" not including pins (standard T8 size bulb, will not fit T5 fixtures) x 1 1/4" round.
- 8w, 12 Volts
- Actual Fluke reading 0.62A at 12.8vdc
- 960 lumens
- Frosted lense covering 120 3528 SMD LED chips so you do not see the individual leds when you look at the light.
- 4500k color range is Natural White.
- Power through the end pins so you don't have a wire hanging out the side of the bulb to be seen.
- Non Polarity, one end of the bulb gets power, the other side gets ground. Installs either direction.
- Basic rewiring of the fixture is needed to eliminate the florescent tube ballast
- Detailed Instructions Online with color pictures at http://m4sales.com/tubelightinstructions/
173 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These bulbs look great and were very easy to install. Great products and service. This is my second purchase.
Light color is pleasant. Packaging and instructions for installation were great. Just wish cost would come down.
Worked just great! Easy conversion for old fluorescent fixtures. Really reduces power requirements and heat. Natural light worked well for the overhead fluorescents to give more overall light inside. Used warm white for reading lights and other incandescents to help with night time sleep hygiene. Best of both worlds for us! Thanks! (Be sure to check out YouTube how to video at https://youtu.be/B3JFLErfMxw)
Great product, second RV I have put these florescent tube replacement LED's in. Easy to do retrofit and the lights work great.
After having one (M4 Note: original fluorescent tube and or ballast failed) fixture guit working I did the conversion and it worked great. Then another fixture shorted out so now I'm doing the remaining 4 to be done with this Chinese crap.
I’ve wasted a lot of money on other LED light that would draw more current and flicker. These lights were just the right brightness. They are a soft white light that have a slight yellow hue. If you want a more of a white light order the Day light 6500K. The frosted light cover makes it easy on your eyes when sitting in your favorite chair. Great product and I’ve tried many competitors that were a very disappointing waste of money.
Work as advertised, easy instillation.
I highly recommend making the switch to LED's, especially if your boondocking/dry camping.
very happy with product, not too difficult to rewire