Click Image for more pictures and specifications and installation instructions. Previous Part Number T8-120-3528-18-NW
18" T8 12v Tube Light Replacement. Standard Size T8 Tube, Actual Size 17 1/4" excluding pins.
4500k Natural White, for 6000k Cool White see part number T8-18TUBE-CW, and though not as popular, this tube is also available in Warm White part number T8-18TUBE-WW.
NOTICE: Requires a simple rewire to the fixture to eliminate the wasteful and troublesome ballast. See the link below for typical installation instructions for T8 tubes. Do not install these into a 120v environment or they will be damaged the the warranty void.
- PREVIEW THE GENERAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION HERE
- Go to M4Sales.com to see our Resource Center with additional fixture pictures and instructions
- Includes 1 Tube Light, Wire Nuts, and Extra Wire.
- Round profile and end cap for smallest possible LED Tube size.
- Now also has Rotating End Caps so these can be turned if necessary to fit into fixtures with sideways sockets.
- 18" Tube Light, actual size 17 1/4" not including pins (standard T8 size bulb, will not fit T5 fixtures) x 1 1/4" round.
- 8w, 12 Volts
- Actual Fluke reading 0.62A at 12.8vdc
- 960 lumens
- Frosted lense covering 120 3528 SMD LED chips so you do not see the individual leds when you look at the light.
- 4500k color range is Natural White.
- Power through the end pins so you don't have a wire hanging out the side of the bulb to be seen.
- Non Polarity, one end of the bulb gets power, the other side gets ground. Installs either direction.
- Basic rewiring of the fixture is needed to eliminate the florescent tube ballast
- Detailed Instructions Online with color pictures at http://m4sales.com/tubelightinstructions/
207 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Replaced the 18” fluorescent tubes in our bathroom ceiling fixture with these LED tubes and WOW!! First and foremost the retrofit is super easy using the included instructions and the RV Geeks videos. The light output is far superior to the old fluorescent tubes and the dramatic reduction in power usage is huge. Time will tell on their longevity but M4 products have always been very high quality. Highly recommend this upgrade!!
18” LED Retro
Easiest conversions to do and a fantastic upgrade, have 3 more to do. Thanks
They were great in my RV I’m glad I made the choice to go with them for products
Easy installation, nice bright LED’s that give off less heat and use less energy.
T8-18 LED Bulb
I am impressed how much these lights changed the interior lighting of our Motorhome. Thanks M4
Retro fit 12 volt tube bulbs
Excellent product, easy installation!
T8-18TUBE-NW (F15T8) NATURAL WHITE 18" T8 LED TUBE LIGHT 12V 4500K T8-120-3528-18-NW
Prompt delivery. Excellent, comprehensive instructions. The installation was easy and the results were very good.
Motorhome led tube lights
The new led tubes really make the motorhome lighting nicer. Much brighter but not glare in your eyes. Install went great with removing all old ballasts.
18" t8 bulbs
Took a chance on 4 of these to replace 4 burned out old fluorescent bulbs. They are are a perfect fit and the light produced is amazing! Easy to replace...