Click Image for more pictures and specifications. Buy 10 per SKU and save 10%.
- Exclusive Product to M4. New version is smaller, brighter, and uses even less power with super efficient Samsung LEDs.
- Comes with both BA15s (Single Contact Round) and T10 (Wedge) base adapters
- Double Aluminum Plates keep the heat away from the back of your fixture and the adhesive tape.
- Very Sticky Foam Adhesive tape is preinstalled. You need a relatively flat 1.25" x 1.25" area to adhere them to.
- Front Aluminum plate is a heat sink for LED longevity.
- 24 Bright Samsung 5630 SMD LED chips pointing right in the direction you need them.
- 10-30v Non-Polarity Circuitry to protect against voltage surges and aging voltage regulators
- Important Information about Lumens and Visual Light Output
This part number is for Warm White 3200k Color. If you prefer Natural White 4500k, choose part number ALPLATE-24-5630-NW, or Cool White 6000k part number ALPLATE-24-5630-CW. See the image below the Specifications for actual color and output pictures.
|Calculated Lumens||24x 35lm 840 calculated|
|Visible Light Output||1.5x the visible light as 921 or 1141|
|Amps at 12.8v DC (Fluke Actual)||< 0.11|
|Rated Volts||10-30v DC|
|Overall Length||1 1/4"|
|Overall Width (or diameter)||1 1/4"|
21 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Assume it will last better then my OEM light did. Would buy it again.
Nice assistance from the staff! Very pleased.
I had bought severalI had bought several different led light different led lights from other companies on amazon and eas woefully disappointed. The arrived quickly, included the connectors and the performance is outstanding. Will buy only m4 products going forward
The plate type of LEDs certainly puts out better usable light than the COB type LED bulbs. I replaced my porch and scare lights with these.
This bulb was a different bulb hat replace another bulb. It seems to be nice and bright have not camped yet to see how bright it will be against my RVing neighbor
I wanted a brighter porch light and I initially ordered a light that flickered when it got heated up. Steve told me I had ordered the incorrect type which was for intermittent use like a turn signal. Turns out a plate light was what I needed. Turn around time was awesome as usual. The mounting was funky because my porch light mount is curved on the back and the plate has a flat sticky strip on back so I called Steve again and he suggested I build up the back with two sided tape, it worked perfect. I love the light and the personal attention I get!
Bright light but not overwhelming. Versatile kit enables wedge or round base connection, easy. These LEDs are saving so much so much juice I'm changing out all lights!
These lights work very well to retro fit an RV with LED lighting. Easy to install. Far less energy consumption and heat production than the original equipment 12v bulbs. The warm white approximates the original color temperature.
Installed the flat plate lights on Saturday night. They replaced the 1141 bulbs in my Class C. Warm white was the right choice. Minimal heating, excellent colour and brughtness. I have been reluctant in the past about LED bulbs having purchased the odd one to try. They were disappointing. Not so these ones! Totally recommend. The web site is excellent for making informed choices. Oh, and thanks to the RV Geeks for their reviews as well.