Click Image for more pictures and specifications. Buy 10 per SKU and save 10%.
- Exclusive Product to M4. New version is smaller, brighter, and uses even less power with super efficient Samsung LEDs.
- Comes with both BA15s (Single Contact Round) and T10 (Wedge) base adapters
- Double Aluminum Plates keep the heat away from the back of your fixture and the adhesive tape.
- Very Sticky Foam Adhesive tape is preinstalled. You need a relatively flat 1.25" x 1.25" area to adhere them to.
- Front Aluminum plate is a heat sink for LED longevity.
- 24 Bright Samsung 5630 SMD LED chips pointing right in the direction you need them.
- 10-30v Non-Polarity Circuitry to protect against voltage surges and aging voltage regulators
- Important Information about Lumens and Visual Light Output
This part number is for Cool White 6000k Color. If you prefer Warm White 3200k, choose part number ALPLATE-24-5630-WW, or Natural White 4500k part number ALPLATE-24-5630-NW. See the image below the Specifications for actual color and output pictures.
This LED plate can also be used to replace the LED module in an ITC 69240ppns light fixture
|Calculated Lumens||24x 35lm 840 calculated|
|Visible Light Output||1.5x the visible light as 921 or 1141|
|Amps at 12.8v DC (Fluke Actual)||< 0.11|
|Rated Volts||10-30v DC|
|Overall Length||1 1/4"|
|Overall Width (or diameter)||1 1/4"|
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very easy install, A Lot brighter than my old ones. Thank you.
The plate LED was as simple install as possible. took about 1 minute per light to swap them out. Bright light. love the low energy draw.
Replaced natural light with cool white big difference
replaced expensive u shaped flouressant bulb. Simple to connect to 12 volt low battery drain.
The light is wonderful. It is bright, and I love that adapters are included to allow the light to be used in many conditions.
Only slightly brighter than 921-17-5630-CW but cheaper! Great customer service.
I've bought a number of LED double plate lights from M4 over the last couple of years and they have all been the cool white LEDs and all have been brighter than expected, reliable and priced fairly. The two types of bulb base adapters included with the 'bulbs' have been useful, altho' in my applications, I have generally hard-wired the LED plates in place, but it's nice to have the other option. The sticky adhesive backing has worked in every case but one, and that was easily fixed with a little Gorilla Glue. I'll be buying more from M4. You should too!
easy to install,cool white is a bright white light.bought ten,. liked them so much,ordered ten more the next day,