Click Image for more pictures and specifications. Buy 10 per SKU and save 10%.
- For those that want A LOT of light! Over Twice the light of a standard bulb
- Exclusive Product to M4. New version is smaller, brighter, and uses even less power with super efficient Samsung LEDs.
- Comes with both BA15s (Single Contact Round) and T10 (Wedge) base adapters
- Double Aluminum Plates keep the heat away from the back of your fixture and the adhesive tape.
- Very Sticky Foam Adhesive tape is preinstalled. You need a relatively flat 2.5" x 1.25" area to adhere them to.
- Front Aluminum plate is a heat sink for LED longevity.
- 48 Bright Samsung 5630 SMD LED chips pointing right in the direction you need them.
- 10-30v Non-Polarity Circuitry to protect against voltage surges and aging voltage regulators
- Important Information about Lumens and Visual Light Output
|Calculated Lumens||calc over 1600, but see visible light index|
|Visible Light Output||2+ the visible light as 921 or 1141|
|Amps at 12.8v DC (Fluke Actual)||< 0.22|
|Rated Volts||10-30v DC (or AC)|
|Overall Length||2 1/2"|
|Overall Width (or diameter)||1 1/4"|
19 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I replaced my stove hood and shower stall dull T10 wedge base bulbs with this. Its a day and night difference. Look at your stove hood light, mine looked more like a night light, Now I can use this when my wife is sleeping and not have the over head lights wake her up. The coffee will do that.
LOVE the amount of light these bulbs put out. Replaced standard LED lights that came installed over sofa in our RV but were not adequate for our aging eyes. These bulbs provide PLENTY of light for reading, needle work or whatever else we do while relaxing in the evening. I am thinking of purchasing a few more to install over out kitchen sink and workspace.
Substituted these for (12) cheap 30 led warm lights that had inadequate heat dissipation and had burnt out and flickering/annoying sections. This was in a 1 year old RV/ travel trailer. The new lights are brighter, whiter and so much superior to the manufacturer's install! I recommend them!
I got these for the two outside lights on my camper. They are super bright. This is my 4th purchase from M4. Really pleased with these.
It's nice to do business with a company in the USA -- very responsive to email questions if you have any. This is my second order from M4. No problems ordering or shipping. Product works very well -- very bright, not harsh light, easy to install. I checked the energy consumption with my multi-meter and it is as low as advertised -- about 200 milliamps per bulb.
Good bright light. Fits in my std fixture. Still, my lens is old & yellowed & It would be best if I changed fixture to new to achieve brightness I require, above 1600lum. But M4 company is great, responsive, & prompt.
I bought this to replace the lamp in the hood over my cooktop in my camper. Wow! What a difference. Very bright. Easy to install. Glad I found this store.
These lights have made such a difference in my RV that I am gradually changing all the lights over to these. Good service from the company too is why I buy here.
These lights are superbright, easy to install, and the service from this company is outstanding. Product arrives in just a few days at a reasonable cost. I did a second order and replaced every light in my motorhome. Could not be happier.