Click Image for more pictures and specifications. Buy 10 per SKU and save 10%.
- For those that want A LOT of light! Over Twice the light of a standard bulb
- Exclusive Product to M4. New version is smaller, brighter, and uses even less power with super efficient Samsung LEDs.
- Comes with both BA15s (Single Contact Round) and T10 (Wedge) base adapters
- Double Aluminum Plates keep the heat away from the back of your fixture and the adhesive tape.
- Very Sticky Foam Adhesive tape is preinstalled. You need a relatively flat 2.5" x 1.25" area to adhere them to.
- Front Aluminum plate is a heat sink for LED longevity.
- 48 Bright Samsung 5630 SMD LED chips pointing right in the direction you need them.
- 10-30v Non-Polarity Circuitry to protect against voltage surges and aging voltage regulators
- Important Information about Lumens and Visual Light Output
This part number is for Warm White 3200k Color. If you prefer Natural White 4500k, choose part number ALPLATE-48-5630-NW, or Cool White 6000k part number ALPLATE-48-5630-CW.
|Calculated Lumens||calc over 1600, but see visible light index|
|Visible Light Output||+2X the visible light as 921 or 1141|
|Amps at 12.8v DC (Fluke Actual)||< 0.22|
|Rated Volts||10-30v DC (or AC)|
|Overall Length||2 1/2"|
|Overall Width (or diameter)||1 1/4"|
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Incandescent bulb replacement 12vdc
The only thing I didn't like was there was no screw stand holes for recessed mounting. Otherwise EXCELLENT. M4 Note: The adhesive foam that comes on it is very strong and should take care of most installations.
Used this bulb in the outside patio light on my coach.. Fit well inside the fixture on my Newmar Coach and was double the light of the original bulb
BA15 Replacement with Plate type LED
Installed one yesterday and it works very well. Lots of lumens from the 5630 LED's and the assembly is well made. Works out a little pricey, when importing into Canada.
...bright is an understatement!
Changed all of my 1156 incandescent bulbs in our toy hauler, what a huge difference!! Visible light output is at least double of the old 1156 bulbs, much less heat production, and the voltage drop is way less! Could not be happier with these bulbs.