Click Image for more pictures and specifications. Buy 10 per SKU and save 10%.
- For those that want A LOT of light! Over Twice the light of a standard bulb
- Exclusive Product to M4. New version is smaller, brighter, and uses even less power with super efficient Samsung LEDs.
- Comes with both BA15s (Single Contact Round) and T10 (Wedge) base adapters
- Double Aluminum Plates keep the heat away from the back of your fixture and the adhesive tape.
- Very Sticky Foam Adhesive tape is preinstalled. You need a relatively flat 2.5" x 1.25" area to adhere them to.
- Front Aluminum plate is a heat sink for LED longevity.
- 48 Bright Samsung 5630 SMD LED chips pointing right in the direction you need them.
- 10-30v Non-Polarity Circuitry to protect against voltage surges and aging voltage regulators
- Important Information about Lumens and Visual Light Output
This LED plate can also be used to replace the LED module in an ITC 69240ppns light fixture
|Calculated Lumens||calc over 1600, but see visible light index|
|Visible Light Output||2+ the visible light as 921 or 1141|
|Amps at 12.8v DC (Fluke Actual)||< 0.22|
|Rated Volts||10-30v DC (or AC)|
|Overall Length||2 1/2"|
|Overall Width (or diameter)||1 1/4"|
23 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Nice package light, very bright compared to older model. This model is slightly longer than older model but I was able to get it fitted into fixture by installing it with the long side vertical. It was tight but seems to work good with no contact with the lens..
Brightest led light I have found anywhere.
These work really well in our travel trailer. Our old ones can (only 1&1/2 years old) heat up and burn out or flicker. Very annoying. Only negative is they interfere with weak FM radio stations.
Quality product. Better than anything else I have tried (and I've tried a lot.) Still hoping for something a bit brighter. This will do just fine for my RV. Would recommend. M4 Note: This item is typically 12x as bright as a standard bulb. If you need more light, I would suggest swapping the fixture to one of our Panel Fixtures inside, or on of the Angled Aluminum fixtures outside, for a massive increase in light.
Replaced natural with bright big difference
I replaced all of my RV bulbs six years ago at a cost of about $25 each (my wife reminded me of the cost). I have now replaced them with better bulbs at half the cost. They are great, I'm good until the RV goes away!
This is a much better idea than just a round LED array. This is probably twice as much light as I was getting from my existing LED replacement bulbs. I just wish this solution was more affordable.