Click Image for more pictures and specifications. Buy 10 per SKU and save 10%.
- For those that want A LOT of light! Over Twice the light of a standard bulb
- Exclusive Product to M4. New version is smaller, brighter, and uses even less power with super efficient Samsung LEDs.
- Comes with both BA15s (Single Contact Round) and T10 (Wedge) base adapters
- Double Aluminum Plates keep the heat away from the back of your fixture and the adhesive tape.
- Very Sticky Foam Adhesive tape is preinstalled. You need a relatively flat 2.5" x 1.25" area to adhere them to.
- Front Aluminum plate is a heat sink for LED longevity.
- 48 Bright Samsung 5630 SMD LED chips pointing right in the direction you need them.
- 10-30v Non-Polarity Circuitry to protect against voltage surges and aging voltage regulators
- Important Information about Lumens and Visual Light Output
This LED plate can also be used to replace the LED module in an ITC 69240ppns light fixture
|Calculated Lumens||calc over 1600, but see visible light index|
|Visible Light Output||2+ the visible light as 921 or 1141|
|Amps at 12.8v DC (Fluke Actual)||< 0.22|
|Rated Volts||10-30v DC (or AC)|
|Overall Length||2 1/2"|
|Overall Width (or diameter)||1 1/4"|
20 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These work really well in our travel trailer. Our old ones can (only 1&1/2 years old) heat up and burn out or flicker. Very annoying. Only negative is they interfere with weak FM radio stations.
Quality product. Better than anything else I have tried (and I've tried a lot.) Still hoping for something a bit brighter. This will do just fine for my RV. Would recommend.
M4 Note: This item is typically 12x as bright as a standard bulb. If you need more light, I would suggest swapping the fixture to one of our Panel Fixtures inside, or on of the Angled Aluminum fixtures outside, for a massive increase in light.
Replaced natural with bright big difference
I replaced all of my RV bulbs six years ago at a cost of about $25 each (my wife reminded me of the cost).
I have now replaced them with better bulbs at half the cost. They are great, I'm good until the RV goes away!
This is a much better idea than just a round LED array. This is probably twice as much light as I was getting from my existing LED replacement bulbs. I just wish this solution was more affordable.
I have a old florescent fixture in the RV Kitchen. Years ago I replaced the tubes with another manufacturers product. Total of 96 led and 3 panels. One panel has now become dim.
Used M4 48 led panel and the light is terrific. Easy install, so much so I plan on ordering 2 more to replace the other 2 LED panels.
This panel is bright and makes it a lot easier to see items in the RV area.
Very bright light. Got the cool whie and it puts out the light! Very pleased and will order more.
I replaced several Circline (the round 110v florescent tubes) in ceiling lights in my houseboat with 3 of these in each light fixture and what a difference it made in light output. Plus, the power consumption dropped substantially. Each OEM fixture ran on 12 DC volts but had a built-in converter to change the voltage to 110AC. That was terribly inefficient. Eliminating the DC to AC converter also saved a lot of energy, which on a houseboat with a solar powered battery bank, is incredibly important. We can now get through the evening without starting the generator - saving even more $$$ and energy!