Click Image for more pictures and specifications. Buy 10 per SKU and save 10%.
- For those that want A LOT of light! Over Twice the light of a standard bulb
- Exclusive Product to M4. New version is smaller, brighter, and uses even less power with super efficient Samsung LEDs.
- Comes with both BA15s (Single Contact Round) and T10 (Wedge) base adapters
- Double Aluminum Plates keep the heat away from the back of your fixture and the adhesive tape.
- Very Sticky Foam Adhesive tape is preinstalled. You need a relatively flat 2.5" x 1.25" area to adhere them to.
- Front Aluminum plate is a heat sink for LED longevity.
- 48 Bright Samsung 5630 SMD LED chips pointing right in the direction you need them.
- 10-30v Non-Polarity Circuitry to protect against voltage surges and aging voltage regulators
- Important Information about Lumens and Visual Light Output
This LED plate can also be used to replace the LED module in an ITC 69240ppns light fixture
|Calculated Lumens||calc over 1600, but see visible light index|
|Visible Light Output||2+ the visible light as 921 or 1141|
|Amps at 12.8v DC (Fluke Actual)||< 0.22|
|Rated Volts||10-30v DC (or AC)|
|Overall Length||2 1/2"|
|Overall Width (or diameter)||1 1/4"|
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I replaced all of my RV bulbs six years ago at a cost of about $25 each (my wife reminded me of the cost).
I have now replaced them with better bulbs at half the cost. They are great, I'm good until the RV goes away!
This is a much better idea than just a round LED array. This is probably twice as much light as I was getting from my existing LED replacement bulbs. I just wish this solution was more affordable.
I have a old florescent fixture in the RV Kitchen. Years ago I replaced the tubes with another manufacturers product. Total of 96 led and 3 panels. One panel has now become dim.
Used M4 48 led panel and the light is terrific. Easy install, so much so I plan on ordering 2 more to replace the other 2 LED panels.
This panel is bright and makes it a lot easier to see items in the RV area.
Very bright light. Got the cool whie and it puts out the light! Very pleased and will order more.
I replaced several Circline (the round 110v florescent tubes) in ceiling lights in my houseboat with 3 of these in each light fixture and what a difference it made in light output. Plus, the power consumption dropped substantially. Each OEM fixture ran on 12 DC volts but had a built-in converter to change the voltage to 110AC. That was terribly inefficient. Eliminating the DC to AC converter also saved a lot of energy, which on a houseboat with a solar powered battery bank, is incredibly important. We can now get through the evening without starting the generator - saving even more $$$ and energy!
I do a number of crafts but one of them is beading using number 11 and number 15 beads which are tiny. Even with my magnifying headset the lighting in my RV was not good enough for me to see what I was doing. That is one of the reasons why I changed to these lights. What a difference it has made. while I still need to use my magnifying headset, I no longer need to use the headlight on it.
I do a lot of crafting and have felt that my eyes were going bad with the RV's standard lighting. I installed two of these above my work area. Holy moly! Let there be light!!!
And the problem? I can finally see the dust I have been ignoring for some time.
Anyway, these lights are so great, I'm putting in 3 more. You little dust bunnies can no longer hide from the big, bad vacuum.
Very Pleased with the product. Customer service helped so much in choosing the right product.
I can now see what's outside with these replacement LED Security Lights. Steve recommended these and I was not disappointed.