Bright red light. Red lights are great for areas where you need to see, but your eyes doen't have to adjust from a bright white light. 1" round flange, flush mount accent light can be used indoor or outdoors. Great for areas where you need spot lighting like stairs, walkways and runway lights, storage areas, hitch areas, RV under-lighting, engine bays, and many more. These are 12 volt lights with a full aluminum body.
This item has a Silver Body. It is also available with a Blue LED and White LED.
Draws only 0.06 Amps at 12 Volts.
- Determine your installation location. Ensure the area behind where you drill is completely free of wires, hoses, or other obstructions.
- Ensure you can get 12 volts to the installation area.
- Drill a small pilot hole.
- Drill a 5/8" hole with a sharp quality drill bit (not included). If drilling through carpet or vinyl, ensure the bit is very sharp and drill slowly. Take all precautions to not damage the mounting surface.
- You will need to slightly ream the hole larger than 5/8" to fit the LED. You want a snug press in fit.
- You can use clear RTV Silicone to seal the light in the hole if necessary.
- Wire and enjoy the light.