Bright white light, 1" round flange, flush mount accent light can be used indoor or outdoors. Now this black model has spring clips to hold it into a 3/4" hole. Great for areas where you need spot lighting like stairs, walkways and runway lights, storage areas, hitch areas, RV under-lighting, engine bays, and many more. These are 12 volt lights with a full aluminum body which is available in Black or Silver.
This item has a Black Body, for Silver see part number WK-SS1AP-SILVER.
Draws only 0.06 Amps at 12 Volts.
- Determine your installation location. Ensure the area behind where you drill is completely free of wires, hoses, or other obstructions.
- Ensure you can get 12 volts to the installation area.
- Drill a small pilot hole.
- Drill a 3/4" hole with a sharp quality drill bit (not included). If drilling through carpet or vinyl, ensure the bit is very sharp and drill slowly. Take all precautions to not damage the mounting surface.
- push the lamp into place and the spring clips will hold it into the hole.
- You can use clear RTV Silicone to seal the light in the hole if necessary for outside locations.
- Wire and enjoy the light.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Multiple Uses in a Motorhome
I replaced an incandescent light bulb intended as an aisle foot-light. It seemed everytime I needed it, it was burned out. I modified the fixture and lens cover, the LED Step Light looks great. Best of all I can depend on it when needed.
best little light out there!
Great size, easy to hook up and illuminates a spade very well. One major concern is the logo is on there. I like to see the light but not the logo. If you want me to advertise for you, then give them to me as a gift...