Very Bright yet slim Chase Light for Off Road Use Only. Chase lights (sometimes also called Crash Lights) are used on the back of vehicles off road in dusty or dark conditions in order to alert drivers behind that you are there. This includes a full harness, three position switch (Off, On, Momentary), and three mounting bracket options.
- Turn the switch on and the Running Lights turn on.
- Hold the momentary switch down 3 seconds and the Amber Chase Lights are activated.
- Click the momentary switch to cycle through the 9 different flash types
- Add power to the additional harness connectors to:
- Red Wire - Activate brake lights
- White Wire - Activate Reverse Lights (this can be done by adding an additional toggle switch
- Brown Wire - Right Turn Signal, requires a vehicle with turn signals or a turn signal kit.
- Blue Wire - Left Turn Signal, same
All of the LEDs are Very Bright, yet the bar is slim at only 1" tall so it is less intrusive. It measures just under 32 inches long, and is 2" deep.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ease of installation, super bright, complete kit with options for mounting and modes. Best customer service around, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED