This is the 3rd generation of this light and is brighter with a nice even wide light pattern.
A bright LED replacement for dull incandescent Backup or Docking Lamps that inset flush into the body and are held in with the rubber gasket. They use a standard size cutout and have a standard 3 pin sealed connector. Clear White Light.
- Includes a new rubber grommet and wire harness lead
- 27 LED Lights.
- Attractive chrome inside.
- Sealed and waterproof housing.
- Bright light using Red Wire for Power, or alternatively supply power only to Black Wire for low ambiance light. The White wire is ground.
- Requires a standard 6 3/4" x 2 1/2" oval hole.
- Has a universal plug in the back which plugs straight into most harnesses, but also includes a pig tail harness if yours is different, worn, or if this is a new installation.
- Reverse or Auxiliary Lighting
- Sold individually
- Light without rubber seal is 6 1/2 Long, 2 1/4" Wide, and 1 1/2" deep plus harness connector (2" deep including plug)
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have not yet installed these lights.
Very clean look even when not lit. Liked this upgrade very much.
These were a perfect replacement to the standard dock lights on our Dutch Star. I used the original gasket and these housings. Lights are bright and modern looking. Standard plug adapter made it simple. Great product.
I haven’t put them in yet the weather up here in Minnesota is too damn cold maybe this coming week. But I am so looking forward to having real light out in my patio area
We replaced our 4 RV dock lights with these (05 Kountry Star DP). The fit was perfect and we can light up the night.
I installed them on my 2005 Dutch Star, Perfect fit. It was snug but with some glass cleaner as a lubricant it slide right in. Looks great and much brighter.
The old connection worked too. I clean the contacts, added dielectric grease and popped them back in place.
I purchased these to replace the incandescent docking lights on my 2005 Newmar Northern Star. These are needed for various reasons but the main one is parking our motor coach. These lights made a vast difference in the ambient lighting outside our coach. I am very happy with the product. Also, there is a review on these lights that says the rubber gasket does not fit properly. I would like to refute that. It fits just fine, you may need to add some soapy water or silicone spray to aid in getting the gasket and light into place but it fits and as far as I am concerned they are an exact OEM replacement.
These replacements are well made and much brighter than the incandescent ones I am replacing. They are not an exact replacement and so I will have to enlarge the opening in the coach with a Dremel to make them fit.
M4 Note: They are a direct fit. I spoke to Bryan on the phone. I suspect he does not have the rubber seated all the way before trying to push the light into it, and suggested some soapy water. Do Not open the holes with a dremmel, they may be too loose!