This is the 3rd generation of this light and is brighter with a nice even wide light pattern.
A bright LED replacement for dull incandescent Backup or Docking Lamps that inset flush into the body and are held in with the rubber gasket. They use a standard size cutout and have a standard 3 pin sealed connector. Clear White Light.
- Includes a new rubber grommet and wire harness lead
- 27 LED Lights.
- Attractive chrome inside.
- Sealed and waterproof housing.
- Bright light using Red Wire for Power, or alternatively supply power only to Black Wire for low ambiance light. The White wire is ground.
- Requires a standard 6 3/4" x 2 1/2" oval hole.
- Has a universal plug in the back which plugs straight into most harnesses, but also includes a pig tail harness if yours is different, worn, or if this is a new installation.
- Reverse or Auxiliary Lighting
- Sold individually
- Light without rubber seal is 6 1/2 Long, 2 1/4" Wide, and 1 1/2" deep plus harness connector (2" deep including plug)
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Replace 4 on my camper perfect fit nice and bright Definitely recommend
Very bright. Lights up the key areas when you are backing into a site in the dark. Thank you again for an excellent product. Easy to install.
Overall it is bright, but I was disappointed in how wide beam of light. The LED fixture is flat and recessed which does not allow light to shine to either side. It shines just straight out. My old fixture was oval and round which allowed the light to shine 180 and not just straight out. Its not a wide beam light. The wiring on the plug and my coach did not match i had to switch wires around to get it to light up. M4 Note: Thanks for the feedback. They do spread a little, but as a flat flush mount they won't shoot sideways. If the wiring had to be changed at the RV, it means the RV manufacture hooked up the power and ground backwards originally. Unfortunately this is not uncommon when they are building RVs, and this type of LED needs the polarity correct, so they simple wire correction will resolve the issue as you found.
I have not yet installed these lights.
Very clean look even when not lit. Liked this upgrade very much.
These were a perfect replacement to the standard dock lights on our Dutch Star. I used the original gasket and these housings. Lights are bright and modern looking. Standard plug adapter made it simple. Great product.
I haven’t put them in yet the weather up here in Minnesota is too damn cold maybe this coming week. But I am so looking forward to having real light out in my patio area
We replaced our 4 RV dock lights with these (05 Kountry Star DP). The fit was perfect and we can light up the night.
I installed them on my 2005 Dutch Star, Perfect fit. It was snug but with some glass cleaner as a lubricant it slide right in. Looks great and much brighter. The old connection worked too. I clean the contacts, added dielectric grease and popped them back in place.