Be sure to look at all of the pictures on this nifty item, there are lot of them. This flashlight bucket is very versatile, and folds down flat for storage that is great for the RV.
- Use it as a 1.3 Gallon Bucket, lit or not (or a serving bowl)
- Use it as a Pathway Light when walking
- Use it as a Camping Lantern
- Use it as a Flashlight with the bucket
- Use it as a Stand Alone Flashlight with the flashlight puck remove, you can even stick it anywhere metallic with the magnetic base
The top and bottom shell are hard plastic. There is pouring spout edge on the top. Turn the flashlight slightly and pull and remove it from the base of the bucket to flip it over or use it separately. The body of the bucket is a soft silicone which has an accordion collapsible design, the bucket is 8 1/2" deep, but folds down flat to 2 1/2" for storage.
Push the button once for Full Bright Light, push it again for Energy Saving Half Bright Light. Hold the button down for 3 seconds and it goes into S.O.S. mode too!
Works off of 3 standard AAA batteries. To replace the batteries, the back of the flashlight puck unscrews (a rubber jar opener or similar will help you grip it)