Click Image for more pictures and specifications. Buy 10 per SKU and save 10%.
- Measure before you buy. See last point regarding Micro Fixtures.
- Massive heat reduction to Halogen
- 12 5050 SMD Chips
- 10-30V Circuitry to protect against RV power surges
- Brighter then original 10w halogens without the heat. Can also be used in place of 20w halogens but will not be as bright
- Cool White Light (Warm White also available, see part number G4-12-5050-TYPE1-WW)
- Constant Voltage, Non-Polarity
- Easy pull out, push in installation
- 0.12A per bulb (Fluke actual reading)
- 180 Lumen rating, and they point straight down where you need them.
- Not dimmable. For dimmable LEDs look at our G4-6 or G4-18 range Elite Series replacements (not G4-9)
- Puck is 1 1/4" x 1/4" plus pins
- Will fit most 10 watt Halogen Puck Light Fixtures, but not Micro Fixtures. Ensure you have 1 1/2" total length from the socket to the far side of the inside of the fixture to accommodate the light. If you fixture measures less than 1 1/2" at that dimension, you will need to use our smaller yet just as bright Elite Series G4-6-5630 retrofits.
Amps at 12.0v DC (Fluke Actual)
Overall Length including pins
Overall Width (or diameter)
46 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fits and is the same colour as the old lights. M4 knew exactly what I needed and it arrived the next morning when I put the order in.
I switched all of my “puck” lights over to these LEDs and they are perfect. The company is great as well. One of the new LEDs was defective and they sent a new one right away!
These retrofit lights are great, they are a lot brighter and cooler than the original halogen bulbs !
Good repair solution with a slight modification needed to 3" puck light base for my RV. M4 Note: Terry, I am curious as to which fixture you put this in, it sounds like it may be a factory LED you were fixing. If so, we have specialty LEDs for that too.
Item fit perfectly in my lights on my 190 Roadtrek. Extremely happy with the item and the amount of light!
Great replacement bulbs, a bit brighter the LEDs I'm replacing. Love the bonus M4 drink cosy. That works really well also!
I replaced all the halogen lamps in my motorhome with this bulb and a few warm white bulbs in the bedroom. They have been in service now for three years as we travel the US in our 05 Country Coach. When I first started changing the bulbs I purchased 6 LED bulbs from Camping World, liked the lights and ordered almost enough bulbs from M4 Products to complete the change over because the price was almost half. A few weeks ago one of the bulbs from Camping World failed. M4 Products are my go to outlet for LED lamps of any kind.
Product arrived on time . The led lights are a great improvement over our existing lights. Will be replacing the remaining 30 some in the coach soon.
I heard about M4 from another YouTube video. As a new RV owner, I was looking to replace a G4 light in my coach. I went to the M4 website and found a picture of the bulb I needed to replace. From there I was directed to the LED replacement. I placed my order Andy in just a few days I replaced not one but 4 bulbs with a new LED. Thanks for making it easy, even for a rookie.